This is my favorite, can make in 10mins…now i have become like expert in doing this …..since I make this soo many times!
Hence, this goes for my event SINGLE SERVING RECIPES @ SPICYRASAM.
Thanks for sending in ur entries and ppl who dont know abt this, click on the image below and do send me ur delicious recipes!
What you need?
- Boiled Rice – 1 cup
- Green chillies – 3-4 med sized.
- Ground nuts – 1/4 cup
- Curry leaves – 1 twig
- Lemon – 1 or 4 tsp of lemon juice
- Tadka Ingridients – 2 tsp
- Hing/ Asafoetodia – pinch
- Oil – 2tsp
- Turmeric – 1tsp
- Salt – to taste
How to do?
- Take a pan, heat 1 1/2 tsp oil in it.
- Add the tadka ingridients , wait for the mustard seeds to pop and then add curry leaves and hing and half of turmeric.
- Now add the ground nuts and let them roast till you lose the raw smell of groundnuts…take care not to char them. Instead, you can directly use roasted ground nuts and add them to this.
- meanwhile, in a plate, spread the rice for the moisture to get out.
- Add remaining oil and turmeric mix well . take care not to crush the grains.
- Take the tadka we prepared and mix with the turmeric rice.
- Now add lemon juice and Mix well .
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot !!
Tip : For people who do not want ground nuts since they are fat causing, you could add more of bengal gram and urad dal in tadka so that it compensates the nutty feeling.
So guys as simple as that!! So what are you waiting for? try it 🙂